Monday 2 January 2012

And So it Begins

So, I've just spent the best part of an hour to figure out how this blogging malarkey works and think I have sussed it out for now, but improvements must be made!

Whilst creating my blog, I happened to go off on a tangent and have a little snoop at lots of other blogs and came across some beautiful pages, and some pages that made me realise the levels of work I have ahead of me for 2012. But this is a good thing, I think!?

The idea of a blog is rather strange, it's like a diary, full of thoughts, ideas, feelings and aspirations. I have come across a strange feeling whilst creating this; a feeling of secrecy and embarrassment, the sort when presenting your work in front of your peers or when someone looks over your shoulder whilst writing an essay. In a way its a secret diary that is on show to anyone who wishes to see it, my life in a display cabinet of some social networking museum. Bizarre thought, but an interesting one none the less!

My day consisted of walking dogs in a rather uninspirational and rather soggy Arrow Valley, purchasing pretty little buttons and attempting to fill a sketch book with bulky samples that have now led to a suitcase style strap all round my book!

Plan for tomorrow, make my "Happy Accidents" looks deliberate and planned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment