Thursday 1 November 2012

Movember

 
I'm sorry it has been a while an this is unrelated to knitting but I'm taking part in Movember this year and need to help in spreading the word and getting donations.

It's all about raising awareness for men's health. There are plenty of events for breast cancer awareness and I feel that not enough is done for guys, so I joined up.

Movember is a month many men dedicate themselves to but growing (in some cases attempting to grow) a gentlemanly moustache, and ggetting sponsored to do so. I know I cannot grow any magnificent facial hair, but I'm there in spirit as a Mo Sista.

If you could take a look at my page and spread the word, I would be very greatful. And a donation here and there would be just fantastic. I'll be joining in by updating my page with moustache related fashion and trends that I come across to keep you entertained.

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/2702126

 





No comments:

Post a Comment