Tuesday 20 November 2012

Appologies yet again

I really should try harder to keep my blog up to date. I'm useless, I know! So, whats the news. Well I have a work placement organised and I am very, very, VERY excited about it! It is now confirmed that I shall be working along side the women's accessories buying team for Primark. It's only a short term thing and then I shall be moving onto another placement short after to work with the merchandising team. I can't wait!

Not only that but my graduation is organised, tickets bought and gown hire confirmed, I have a feeling that I'm looking forward to it more than I am about Christmas! All I keep thinking is "new shoes, new dress...oh in fact two new dresses! A big reunion with all of my friends that I haven't been able to see in a long time". I'm like a child all over again :D

Not only that, but the knitting will be kick started again! I promise it will be a little more than mug huggers, and I'm feeling something slightly glitzy and glam as its coming up for the party season, so any suggestions, please feel free to drop a comment. I don't bite,  I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment