Thursday 29 November 2012

Busy Bee

All systems are go with my Primark placement. I've had my timetable and its just boosted my excitement! I've been allocated time with every head of department within the buying team and it's beeing treated as a teaching experience than actual work. I'll be given tests and classes on how they use certain systems. Thankfully I have experience working with some of the software they have described so I hopefully won't be too useless.

On a side note, this weekend brings us December 1st! For some this means the start of Christmas shopping, putting the decs up and opening that first door of your advent calendar. For me, it means super cute and silly graphic prints!

I love this little guy and his socks!
 
An advent calendar for those post christmas shopping nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment