Tuesday 21 February 2012

Je ne comprends pas Paris

Ultramod - Vintage trimmings and millinery shop 

The dome in the centre of Gallery La Fayette

View of the Eiffel Tower at the top of Gallery La Fayette

Notre Dame

Enterance way into Notre Dame

Bridge of love covered in padlocks

The Louvre's Pyramid

Inside the Louvre

Armless and headless angel

Ceiling

Notre Dame at night

The Eiffel Tower

So I have experienced Paris and well, lets say its not one I will be forgetting any time soon! It was amazing to go and see The Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triumph but I was a little less amazed with Paris itself. Something about lots of dog poo on the streets and people spitting all over the floor doesn't scream "Capital of fashion, culture and love" to me! However, I did find the trip incredibly useful to my work as we went to Premiere Vision and Indigo that were full of textile companies that were showing their fore castings for Summer/Spring 2013 and some of the things were stunning, although I found the freelance companies in Indigo and their designs a lot more creative than than those of Premiere Vision's companies. Unfortunately, I could take pictures which is a huge shame. But I do have plenty of tourist pictures, as well as a tonne of images taken from the Grande Galerie de L'Evolution, which was full of fossils and skeleton's of animals. Perfect for my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment