Saturday 25 August 2012

Jingle Bells

This is exactly what people don't want to hear on an August bank holiday weekend but it's time to start the winter collection and get back to the knitting machine ready for Christmas.

I will be creating a range of high quality, hand made scarves ready for winter (although we could have done with them during August thanks to this "wonderful" weather) in a range of shapes, sizes and styles and selling them at Chirstmas craft fairs around the Midlands so keep an eye out for a completely unique, hand made little gift thats perfect for those difficult to buy for friends and family members.

I will also be opening an Etsy shop; somewhere that you can go to to order your handmade presents for friends, family and perhaps even yourself. So if you aren't near the midlands, you can order from here and have it delivered to your front door. Once it's up and running I shall post a link for you all to flock to.

In addition, I've just got back from a beautiful sight seeing trip to Bruges in Belgium and thought some photos may be appreciated, I'm hoping to use the amazingly pretty medevil buildings as inspiration for the winter collection.

I hope you all have a wonderful bank holiday despite the bad weather, and I shall keep you all up to date with progress and inspiration for the winter collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment